With a few more nights of Hanukkah to go and Christmas only days away, it’s hard to think about ringing and blinging in 2015. Procrastinators aside, the shopping is done, the baking is done, you’re exhausted. You deserve a treat. How about some to-die-for party duds for yours truly? There’s no better excuse than New Year’s Eve when it comes to getting decked out in your best metallics, LBDs, and deco-inspired jewels. Here are three great looks for saying goodbye to 2014 and kicking off 2015 with a bang! The only thing missing is a champagne toast!
Holly Golightly meets Zelda Fitzgerald in this sweet Lela Rose dress with gold Art Deco accessories. For an even more memorable look, add gloves and a bold red lip.
1. Lela Rose chevron-paneled dress / Net-a-porter
2. Diane von Furstenberg crystal evil eye clutch / Intermix
3. Sergio Rossi patent stiletto pump / Intermix
4. House of Harlow illuminating rectangle cuff / Revolve
5. Arme de L’Amour large cut-out earrings / Intermix
Soften an edgy leather look with vintage and boho accents like chandelier earrings or a beaded clutch. Style with simple textured waves and earth-tone makeup.
1. Zara faux leather dress / Zara
2. Anthropologie beaded lumen pouch / Anthropologie
3. Gianvito Rossi leather and PVC pumps / Net-a-porter
4. Erickson Beamon duchess of fabulous earrings / Shopbop
Go for broke and bring out all the bling. It’s easy to overdo, but if there was ever a night to get away with it, this is it. A matte metallic clutch is a great accessory to a glitzy dress.
1. Marc Jacobs embellished tulle dress / Net-a-porter
2. Anne-Grand Clement geometric triangle-embroidered zip pouch / Barneys
3. Zara jeweled leather heeled sandals / Zara
4. Melanie Auld black druzy dagger drop earrings / Anthropologie
5. Baublebar x Anthropologie fortuna bracelet / Anthropologie